Naples is a bustling city and I found that underneath the chaos is beauty and kind-hearted people.
You can read about my random observations series here.
1. Scooters are the main mode of transportation.
2. Garbage piled up and thrown everywhere. No one recycles :(
3. Laundry is also hung outside windows/balconies.
4. People are louder.
5. It's the birth place of pizza. Thus, they make the most amazing one's!
6. A great starting point to get to different islands/ruins (i.e Capri, Procida, Amalfi, Pompeii, Herculaneum).
7. Tough looking people but the nicest!
8. Food heaven! No shortage of great food and desserts.
9. Gelato is cheaper here.
10. Home to a street full of Nativity shops.
11. Cheap wine from Vesuvius.
12. Amazing fresh produce and seafood!
13. They don't care about fashion as much as Rome.
14. Driving is a sport as people drive erratically.
15. The gateway for the islands in the south.