15 Random Observations of Japan Part I
February 15, 2016
1. No tipping at restaurants.
2. Shop at 100 yen stores for souvenirs.
3. ATM's can be found at JP Post offices.
4. Food can be great souvenirs.
5. Convenience stores will become your best friend. It has everything you need.
6. Kimono pajama's are provided in hotels.
7. Face mask is a must when you're sick.
8. Do not eat the leaf wrapping for the pressed sushi.
9. Always remove your footwear when stepping inside a temple/house.
10. Packaging is key.
11. Bullet trains run every 15 minutes.
12. Everyone is very polite and quiet.
13. Vending machines are everywhere.
14. Fast & efficient service.
15. Bikes are everywhere.