Thank you Colleen for nominating me for the Liebster blog award. I am so honored that she chose me to participate and share random things about myself.
So, here goes the 11 random facts about me...
1. I was born in the Philippines and spent 13 years of my life living in a tropical paradise.
2. and yet I cannot swim to save my life! I never learned how to swim and a lot of people I know who have lived in an island can't swim either..I don't know how to explain that. And yet, I love going on beach vacations. Not that I didn't try learning how to swim but after a course, I went to a family friend's pool party and I almost drowned. I have a phobia now..I cannot go to the deep end. My time at the pool ends when I cannot touch the floor.
4. I love painting and photography.
5. I have 3 older sister's. It was a blast growing up together but also hell at times. Girls, go figure!
6. I was a tomboy growing up. I played with action figure's, watched G.I Joe, played outside with the boys all the time. I was always climbing trees and chasing dragonflies.
7. I speak Tagalog and a dialect called "buhinon" fluently.
8. I love to eat all kinds of foods except spicy. I love to try and eat local cuisine when I travel as much as possible.9. I cannot live without eating rice. Life is not complete without it. Period.
10. Most of my friends are guys who I have known since high school.
11. I love watching action movies.
1. If you could choose a super hero power, what would it be?
The ability to fly so I wouldn't have to pay for expensive plane tickets ;)
2. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I wish I can be more sports oriented. I have no coordination whatsoever and I have no interest in playing sports so I wish that can be magically changed.
3. What is your favourite thing about yourself?
I would have to say my ability to easily make friends.
4. If you could go anywhere in the world for New Year’s Eve, where would you go?
Rio! I want to experience NYE not wearing bulky clothing and freezing my butt. I want to be in Rio partying it up, having warm weather, drinking caipirinha, and wearing a dress!
5. What is the stupidest thing you’ve done while traveling?
Staying in a mix dorm in Amsterdam and spending the night sleeping in a room full of drugged out Swiss boys.
6. How would your friends describe you?
Passionate, silly, moody (when I'm hungry), and loyal.
7. What is your biggest weakness/vice?
My inability to focus. I get easily distracted and it's horrible. I blame it all on social media.
9. If we are/were friends in real life, where should we travel together and why?
We would travel to Spain together because we both have a deep love for the country. Eat tapas and drink sangria all day ;)
10. Describe your last dream.
I always forget my dream when I wake up.
11. Truth or dare?
Always the truth!
Here are my nominations and I know it's supposed to be 11 people but I have 8. I hope my nominees will take the time to keep this going.
1. Vivian - Lost in Translation
2. Krystal - Village
3. Nicole - La Mia Vita
4. Amanda - Marshall's Abroad
5. Ashley - Have Chasley, will travel
6. Brenna - This Battered Suitcase
7. Heather - Life Abroad
8. Sienna - Peace love wander
Here are my 11 questions:
1. If you could go back to 1 country that you visited, where would you go back to?
2. Winter or summer travel?
3. Describe the best food you've ever tasted?
4. Life is not complete without_______?
5. Where we're you born?
6.What is the one thing you can't live without?
7. Wine or beer?
8. How many languages do you speak?
9. Where is your next travel destination?
10. Describe your perfect day?
11. Your favourite animal?